We take it seriously
THANK YOU for being a Tonic Salon Spa & Académie Aveda customer,
We are aiming to reopen in compliance with the highest COVID-19 safety standards, for this purpose please note the following details during your next visit.
- Our reservations will be taken in order to limit traffic;
- It is important to respect the time of your appointment, to control the comings and goings of the clientele with the staff;
- Come alone to your appointment;
- Disinfect your hands at the station installed on your arrival as well as on your departure;
- We ask you to bring your own mask, otherwise we will have one available at the cost of $ 1;
- Temporarily, gift card payments will be limited to a maximum amount of $ 25 per transaction;
- Work tools will be sterilized between each guest;
- The workstations will be disinfected between each guest;
- Doorknobs, stair rails and bathrooms will be disinfected throughout the day;
- Payment terminals will be disinfected after each use.
- For hygiene reasons, no beverages will be served, plan your drink before your arrival;
All Tonic teams have followed a health certification. We are committed to offering the tools and means available to our staff and we urge our customers to respect the visit instructions.
The instructions for physical distance will be visible:
- Refurbished hairdressing stations;
- Plexiglas protection panel at the reception;
- Separator panel between the shampoo stations.
You are to a new experience of well-being, comfort and security, we look forward to seeing you there soon!
TONIC SALON SPA & ACADÉMIE AVEDA team